Princess Anne was the first, in Montreal ‘76 and Zara Phillips followed in her footsteps in competing at London 2012. Now it seems that skydiving from a helicopter during the opening ceremony with James Bond himself has given the head of the Royal family herself a taste for the Olympics.
From the pool to the pole vault, biking to badminton, Ma’am has been doing Team GB proud. Here’s our top 10 images of Her Majesty in action. But who’s that holding her shuttlecock?
and as we can see, her attempts at securing Olympic gold know no bounds….
- papermachedinosaurs likes this
- sugar-magn0lias likes this
- resahhh reblogged this from blottr
- heart-of-lyfe likes this
- glasscaseofemotion-laneanne likes this
- such-a--beautiful-lie likes this
- hollow-existence likes this
- boyjongin likes this
- chidezilla reblogged this from blottr
- nochesbajolasestrellas reblogged this from blottr
- sleepisforthewicked likes this
- tom-newton likes this
- prettypadfoot394 likes this
- dearestqueen likes this
- codecreated-me likes this
- freetheleashedkids reblogged this from blottr
- kingsroadfootball likes this
- licantropoowo likes this
- blottr posted this