Seven places Julian Assange could hide
With the founder of WikiLeaks currently seeking political asylum at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London and on the naughty step for breaching his bail conditions, we at Blottr got to thinking of places where he could hide away until this whole nasty business blows over.
- A wardrobe at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. Link to Narnia optional.
- Google+. Nobody looks in there, right?
- Menshn. Ditto
- Wherever Henry Hill was hiding. If the Mafia can’t find you, you know you’re well hidden.
- Under someone’s bed…
- Wherever Saddam was hiding those WMD’s.
- In a big empty space, where Lib Dem supporters used to be.
Can you think of any more suitable places for Mr WikiLeaks to lie low?
Image courtesy of Acid Polly